37 th Annual Association Meeting
Saturday, September 15, 2018 @ 3:00 p.m.
Business Meeting Starts @ 6:00 p.m.
Station 1 – West of Liberty Schools On 201ST Street
Open to the community to come have a voice in your fire department; see what we do and how you can help. Reports on the operations of the Association will be presented and election of board members will be held at the meeting
- Fire Trucks & Equipment will be on display
- Car Meet of local car clubs starts at 3pm. With Best of Show Trophy Award.
- Bounce House available at 3pm for the kids.
- Dunk Tank available at 3pm (4 throws for $1.00)
- Food Truck will be available starting at 3pm.
- Multiple Local Business will have booths with info on their business.
- LAFPA will have soft drinks and water for a $1.00each.
- Board meeting (with election of Board Members) will start at 6pm.
Free Cookies & snacks will be served during the business meeting.
Looking for Volunteers to join the Board and Firefighter Team.
We are looking forward to visiting with each of you!
(If you have a business in the area and would like to promote your business, you are welcome to contact us prior to the 15th. We will let you setup a booth.)